Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Taiwan Bound

I struggled with a name for the blog and came up with Bliss.- I kind of liked it, so it stuck. To be blissed out, or in a state of bliss is where many of us would like, or strive to be. As Will, Wyatt and I begin this adventure in Taiwan, it is is pure optimism on my part to begin to think that the next two to three years will be ones of pure bliss, but if I can reach that point in my spiritual and physical life, I will be one happy camper.
It seemed appropriate to begin a blog so that the world (or at least a handful of friends and family) can keep track of us as we embark on our adventure across the world. We fly off tomorrow at 6 am and are looking forward to seeing Will (affectionately known to some as "the big guy"), as it has been close to 2 months that we've been without him. Is he ready for us? Time will tell. Is the flight of poor, helpless, trapped passengers ready for us? ahhhh, time will tell.........and of course I will tell all of you : 0

10 comments:

  1. Hey Aly! Good luck on your flight and I look forward to reading of your adventures in Taiwan! Did Will get transferred there? Love the pictures of Wyatt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures. We are praying for you. Steve and Rox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Aly!! I'm excited to hear about your adventures in Taiwan (and I'm really jealous about all the amazing food you'll get to eat). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aly, you are the funniest! Wishing you an easy trip. And I look forward to being able to share in your adventure!
    Cheers, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! Love the title - can't wait to read the stories. We miss you guys already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to you & your family! Best blessed wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yay! I'm so glad you're going to write of your upcoming adventures. Wishing you safe travels and excitement on your journey of finding bliss :)

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why thank you everyone! I'm looking forward to writing about our adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have all enjoyed your blog and have decided you should be a writer--blog will become a book!!

    We miss you and hope all becomes easier--keep laughing

    grandmm

    ReplyDelete