Friday, July 12, 2013

Typhoon vs. The Ticking Time Bomb......


 +=
OK. If I'm being honest...
I feel like it's always important to preface that I love my son. He's driving me #$*&^ insane.      *Deep Breath*OK. So Taiwan is currently in the middle, or about to be in the middle of a Typhoon. We've gone shopping for food/Typhoon junk/water (ice cream), you know- all the essentials. Anticipating that we'd be shuttered up in the afternoon/evening for the next day or two,  I even brought Wyatt over to the Science Center in the morning to get rid of some of that energy. You know...a mother's desperate attempt to deplete that gauge. (Desperate attempt? Fail). Ironically the one exhibit was about the Titanic (I swear I'm not trying to send him immediately to therapy) which Wyatt claimed to know all about already, and one on dinosaurs. Both were exceptionally interesting, though low on interactive activities. Bummer. This leads me to the present hour of 9:05 PM. Winds are kicking up and Wyatt has been bouncing..LITERALLY bouncing off the apartment walls since 3:00 PM. It makes me want to physically harm myself. Or eat. Alot. BLAST. I guess I can run in place? Or perhaps pad a wall so I can throw myself against it? We'll see how it all goes. 


P.S.- I'm the ticking time bomb in question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment