Thursday, July 11, 2013

Paper? Pshhh. Of COURSE we know how to make Paper.

We have a winner people!!-
Suho Paper Museum
My girlfriend recommended this one to me a couple of weeks ago, and since she had been-there-done-that-successfully, I put it on the top of my museum list. The positives upon arriving at the museum? For starters it was open. Second? We actually made it there without getting lost or picking up the owner to actually open the museum. All being pluses in my book, I felt super positive about this afternoon's adventure. A little info about the museum- (I am writing this basically verbatim from my pamphlet)...this museum was opened in 1995 to commemorate Suho Chen and his wife who died in a plane crash in 1990.  It seems that they were passionate about (paper?), environment etc. Yeah.
Wyatt's internal energy gauge
So the museum had 4 floors and for the most part was pretty interactive. We like interactive. Anything that keeps The Wyatt moving, engaged and that will deplete the energy level 1/2 to 1/4 = One Happy Mother. We were also able to watch the paper making process (in Chinese) and at the very end make our very own paper! Who needs to buy paper products anymore? Not us!! We are like, so green now.


Wait for it......

Wait for it......

Wait for it......

TA DA!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment