Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. President



Well, kinda. He's the president of our house at least. We celebrated the end of the year with Will's co-workers a couple weeks ago. The party happened to land on Will's Birthday which made him feel pretty special. The food? AH-MAZING. Granted I was cheating on my South Beach diet at the time, so I may not have been the best food critic. The restaurant had a French name but was actually German-Taiwanese fusion. Weird I know, but I repeat AH-MAZING. I believe the pictures speak for themselves. In case they don't, we had a fabulous time. Oh, and the hat was complimentary of the restaurant upon them finding out it was Will's Birthday. I didn't want anyone questioning how I let me husband walk out of the house. Bonus? The hat was lice -free.




1 comment:

  1. So...I'm looking at the hat..and then I look at all the guys taking a picture of the guy in the hat..and I'm thinking..the New Godfather of Taiwan. Yeah that's it. What's next...a big ring?

    ReplyDelete