Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blissful Moments- Part 1


I told you I wanted to do more than have Wyatt watch TV- Here's what we did when we came back from our mini vacation.
Wednesday- Butterfly Catching. We took the bus up to Yamingshan,- which since my hike up there, I've visited twice. I'm not gonna lie..I can't believe I hiked up there....Did I mention it's gorgeous? The day was mild with the perfect amount of sun..not too much, not too little. Butterflies were plentiful. We took in the sites, the lizards, squirrels, birds, obtained some tasty ice cream and just walked around. Our goal was to catch 9 butterflies. We caught 7. You can't be perfect all the time.

Flower Clock


Thursday- Angry Bird decorating. Yeah, so it was POURING out today. I was completely unmotivated  to do anything outside of the house. And yes. We may have watched TV. I don't feel bad about it. It was the perfect day to bake, decorate, eat and repeat. I MAY have gained 10 lbs. It's all good. 







Friday-OK. Friday was kinda for me. I went and tried out a new coffee place. It's in my review for next month for Centered....so shall I keep you in suspense? HAHA- nah- it was good and sooo cute. The place was called TJB- they had just opened the previous day. Wyatt and I split a chocolate waffle which was yummy- and I got a macadamia nut latte.  After that we got Wyatt a haircut. It started raining again so we headed to the "balloon place"a block from the hairdresser ( which was an even trade off since he went and got coffee with me earlier). Apparently we're not allowed to drop our kids off there anymore? What the crap is that???Luckily a girl from his school was there and they played for hours. It was nice. REAL nice. 

We got seated by this picture..ummm



An oasis in the middle of Taipei.



No comments:

Post a Comment