Saturday, November 12, 2011

Go Ahead. Shoot Me.


 

Makeup Prep
I was a bit nervous today.Why you ask? The Wyatt had his first modeling shoot. I vowed not to become one of those heinous Toddler and Tiara mom's...(which I've only seen once..I swear it) or the "Beauty Pageant" mom who pushes her kid into adult situations in a desperate attempt to reclaim a part of her youth that would have never happened anyway. I think I succeeded. I just wanted to make it through the shoot to be honest. I knew it could go one of two ways..either a monster would be created and he would LOVE it, or he would be bored within the first 15 minutes and we would be trapped in photo shoot hades. I'll give you a minute to guess how it turned out.
He liked it. A LOT.

Actually, he didn't want to leave, he offered to model more clothes, asking the other little boy, soooo you with me? Hahaha. The kid said no. Wyatt modeled his last outfit solo. What a boy. I was so proud.








               



Pretending to be Iron Man. Shocking.





5 comments:

  1. He already has his model name: The Wyatt!! :)


    This is SO cool, Aly!! I'm SO glad you finally gave into those modeling creepers at the playground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH I need to clarify that. We went with a different agency that did not find us in the playground or 711 hahahahahhha.
    geesh. I have some standards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he definitely has the look, I mean the dweeb that's with him is just not cutting it. The Wyatt is obviously a natural (I would like partial credit here), I mean just look at the face, the moves, the kid never met a camera he didn't like for Pete's sake. This might be the college saving plan everybody talks about! Next thing you know he will be hanging with Kim K! (I understand she's available ...again.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha dad. the other kid was cute- it was his first time too so I think there was some trepidation......
    Oh and we'll give you partial credit. it's genetic man.
    Also, let's keep the bar a bit higher than Kim K. K?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable.....I see a future in his modeling career!!

    ReplyDelete