Friday, March 30, 2012

The beginning of something terrible.....terribly wonderful.....?

OK. I should probably put this on Wyatt's page..but it was kind of a big deal, so I'll reserve it the space it so rightfully deserves on the Front. Yeah Baby. With my husband's permission (I feel that's important to point out) I brought my son to get a foot massage. I know. I know. I really wanted one....and I know that he really likes them. What could it hurt I thought? I'd been there before- 10 minutes for a soak and a shoulder massage and you're out. I repeat. 10 minutes. I pointed what I wanted for WYatt and I out to the cashier receptionist from the "menu" on the wall. She wrote it down. She appeared to understand....Until I said not to give Wyatt the shoulder massage- then it all went to pot and we ended up getting shoulder massages AND wait for it......40 minute foot massages. Wait, what? I know. Ridiculous. Worse than that? Wyatt LOVED it. Now he keeps asking when we're going again. Crap.
Regardless of age. Pampering is a must. 


Sorry Wyatt's future wife.......

The monster has been unleashed.

It's been a long hard day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment