Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Heart. Breaking.

I'm not sure why I'm torturing myself..but I'm a glutton for punishment. Clearly. Plus this is therapeutic? Eh. That's debatable. Just missing the babies....and if you didn't notice, I got a bit nostalgic with the pics....not so much that I started scanning the pictures of Romeo and Zoe from yesteryear (which I of course brought to Taiwan with me.) I'm just having a moment. It's hard being away from family this week...it also doesn't help that I'm listening to James Taylor. Ughhhh GLUTTON!!!!










2 comments:

  1. Yes...you are tormenting yourself, now stop it. Everything else is going so well so why would you want to do that. I realize it's had to leave your other kids home, but you will be seeing them before you know it.

    What really bothers me is...is...for crying out loud JAMES TAYLOR???? Come on now, he's balder than I am for Pete Sakes. It's time to move ahead 4 decades. I'd even rather you say you were listening to Justin Beiber.

    Well I feel better...how about you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAH James Taylor, really??? THAT's what bothers you? Would you recommend I listen to Taylor Swift. Gag me with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete